Agenda For The African Proverbs Working Group Meeting On Saturday, 27 February 2016, Maryknoll Society House, Westlands/Lavington
Date of next meeting: Saturday, 27 February 2016
Venue: Maryknoll Society House, Westlands/Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Before Agenda: “Internet Workshop” coordinated by Richard Benon and Elias Bushiri.
- Welcoming new members.
- “Overall Review of the History and Main Activities of the African Proverbs Working Group (1998-2016).” See “Welcome Message” on the afriprov.org website. By Joseph Healey, Moderator.
- Presentation of the Minutes of the full APWG Meeting at Kenyatta University on 30 January 2016 and the Minutes of the Executive Board Meeting at Maryknoll on 7 February, 2016. By Margaret Ireri, Secretary.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of 30 January, 2016 and 7 February, 2006. From members.
- Presentation of new research proposals. Conducted by the Chair.
- 2016 Calendar. Presented by Elias Bushiri.
- Other Social Media such as WhatsApp and Skype. Chair.
- Any Other Business.
Guided by the Chair and the Moderator.
African Dress Code: The members are reminded to wear an African attire to reflect the theme of the APWG whose spirit is to express African cultural themes.